Saturday 11 January 2014

If Clause


     1.      (1) I will be happy If I meet my idols.
     (2) I would be happy If I had met my idols
     (3) I would have been happy if I had been met my idols

    2.       (1) I will be happy if there’s no racism
     (2) I would be happy if there was no racism
     (3) I would have been happy if there had been no racism

    3.       (1) I will be happy if I become smart without study
     (2) I would be happy if became smart without study
     (3) I would have been happy if had become smart without study

    4.      (1) I will be happy if I can make my parent proud of me
    (2) I would be happy if I could make my parent proud of me
    (3) I would have been happy if I could have made my parent of me

    5.      (1) I will be happy if there’s no homework
    (2) I would be happy if there was no homework
    (3) I would have been happy if there had been no homework

    6.       (1) I will be happy if I get a high score
     (2) I would be happy if I got a high score
     (3) I would have been happy if I gotten a high score

    7.       (1) I will be happy if I have a lot of money
     (2) I would be happy if I had a lot of money
     (3) I would have been happy if I had been a lot of money

    8.      (1) I will be happy if I have a lot of holiday
    (2) I would be happy if I had a lot of money
    (3) I would have been happy if I had been a lot of money

    9.     (1) I will be happy if I being loved
    (2) I would be happy if I were being loved
    (3) I would have been happy if I had been being loved

  10.   (1) I will be happy if I can hang out with my friends
    (2) I would be happy if I could hang out with my friends
    (3) I would have been happy if I could have hung out with my friends.

11.  (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will save some of it
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would saved some of it
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been saved some of it
      12.   (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will buy a car
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would bought a car
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been bought it
      13.  (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will build a beautiful house
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would built a beautiful house
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been built a beautiful house
      14.  (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will donate some of it
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would donate some of it
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been donate some of it
      15.  (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will buy a new handphone
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would bought a new handphone
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been bought a new handphone
      16.  (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will buy a new laptop
      (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would bought a new laptop
      (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been bought a new laptop
      17. (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will invest it
     (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would invest it
     (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been invested it
      18.(1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will go on holiday
     (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would go on holiday
     (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been gone on holiday
      19. (1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will shopping
     (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would shopping
     (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been shopping
      20.(1) If I have 1 million dollars, I will come to cosmoworld in Japan
     (2) If I had 1 million dollars, I would came to cosmoworld in Japan
     (3) If I had had 1 million dollars, I would have been came to cosmoworld in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment